- Location: Afghanistan
- Organization: HPL
- Category: Human Resources
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 12000 AFN
- Vacancy No: HR Intern – HPL-HR-0027
- No of Jobs: 4
- Experience: 1 Year
- Education: Baccalaureate and Bachelor degree holders are preferred
- Gender: Both
- Deadline: 28 November 2023
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently.
The HR Intern will be responsible for the following activities but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in HR Department in Filling.
- Assist in staff document completion.
- Assist in document scan.
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Assist in application longlist.
- Assist in staff prescription review.
- Assist in updating staff information in MIS.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- Education: Baccalaureate degree is required and bachelor degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in Human Resource Department.
- Languages: Proficiency in both national languages and Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Self-Motivated, Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Please write vacancy number and position title in subject line of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title and vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Only local people of Kabul are allowed to apply and will be shortlisted.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.