Here in UNjobs.Asia, you can apply for the latest UN Jobs in Asia and the Pacific. Here we have a new vacancy available for Bangaladesh Nationals.
Brief Details About the Job
- Organization: UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Dhaka
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2023-01-22
Tasks and Activities
Business PartnershipProvide direct or indirect help to customers or the HR Business Partner in advising their clients on HR-related issues and formulating subsequent plans of action through policy research and data analysis. In consultation with the supervisor, will provide advice on all aspects of the employment life cycle by consistently applying HR processes and policies, ensuring both fairness and the highest level of client orientation, as well as equitable and transparent solutions that protect both the staff and the organization’s interests. Examples of such measures include resolving a variety of employee entitlement and benefits issues.
Recruitment ActivitiesAssist his or her supervisor and HR team with recruiting tasks such as identifying, attracting, interviewing, choosing, hiring, and onboarding new employees. Serve as the sole point of contact for the recruiting processes on which he or she is assigned, ensuring the greatest level of customer orientation and adherence to pre-established KPIs.
ImplementationAs needed, provide assistance to various HR-related activities to assist their supervisor in implementing effective client services that help recruit, retain, and inspire top-tier employees. The HR Consultant will study and synthesize difficulties and problems, as well as interpret existing, formal rules, in order to address and offer solutions or next steps.
Important Tasks and Assignments
- As needed, complete about 15 employee recruiting cases and 15 consultants.
- As needed, HR Business Partnership.
- Establish collaborative partnerships with a variety of sections and field offices, as evidenced through favorable feedback when needed.
- As needed, effective case management and resolution of a variety of personnel entitlement and benefits issues.
- Outlining how activities were completed and making suggestions for process innovation, simplicity, and improvement.
If you want to qualify for this job, you should have:A master’s degree in human resource management, business administration, international relations, psychology, or a similar discipline is necessary.
- Five years of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or major business is necessary.
- Previous relevant experience in HR management (recruitment, HR Business Partnering, and entitlements and benefits) within the UNCS, ideally UNICEF, is necessary.
- Practical demonstrable professional expertise with HR information technology systems and technologies such as Vision, TMS, and Service gateway is essential.
- Working in developing countries and/or having knowledge of crises are regarded as assets.
- English proficiency is necessary. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is advantageous.