- Organization: IRC
- Location: USA
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Employment Coordinator
- Close on: 3 Apr 2023
NGO-Employment Coordinator/USA/2023 Respondibalities
- Early employment programming with an emphasis on in-demand sectors and occupations will be designed, put into action, and overseen in terms of monitoring and assessment;
- Through case coordination and efficient communication between team members and departments, work as a team to offer complete strength-based services to IRC clients.
- Provide clients with employment assistance services while supervising employees, interns, and volunteers.
- Support employment program-specific grant writing, reporting, budget management, publicity, and volunteer involvement opportunities.
- Help with advanced work readiness and bridge programming creation as required for client success in advanced training programs.
- Offer classroom teaching in job preparedness, one-on-one job search guidance, and enrollment in vocational training.
- Across employment teams, develop and improve standardized intake, evaluation, and program delivery tools and procedures.
- Take part in IRC network-wide projects to learn about and exchange best practices for early employment programming.
- Support the work of the Economic Empowerment team and take part in the creation and implementation of programming programs.
- Keep an eye on trends in enrollment and intake, service delivery quality, and the timeliness and correctness of case file documentation.
- Attend program meetings, and staff development events, and do other tasks as directed.
NGO-Employment Coordinator/USA/2023 Job Overview
The IRC reacts to the biggest humanitarian disasters in the world and assists people in surviving and re-establishing their lives. The IRC leads the road from damage to a home, working in over 40 countries and 30 American communities to restore safety, dignity, and hope. Approximately 500 refugees, asylees, and other immigrants get a job and career support each year from the IRC New Jersey Economic Empowerment Department. The IRC assists its clients who are refugees, asylees, and immigrants in finding jobs and prospects for professional advancement in New Jersey through a range of services, including Early Employment, Career Development, Matching Grants, and Financial Capabilities programs.
Also, You can apply for NGO-Director of Economic Evaluation & Research
The Early Employment Coordinator oversees the creation and implementation of employment programming, including direct service delivery, data management, and case file documentation for clients seeking social and economic self-sufficiency through employment, job readiness and vocational training, financial literacy, and access to public benefits. This work is done under the direction of the Economic Empowerment Manager. The coordinator will make sure IRC meets program goals for enrollment, outcomes related to economic empowerment, and integration with community advantages and resources.
Required Qualifications of NGO-Employment Coordinator/USA/2023
- experience working in workforce development for at least two years
- having experience creating curricula and teaching English language learners
- Prior employment in the employment services industry and previous non-profit experience are plusses.
- dealing with a broad clientele in a location with a diverse culture
- Knowledge of industry qualification requirements and career trajectories is a bonus.
Both oral and written English proficiency is essential, as well as bilingualism, preferably in Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Dari/Farsi, or Pashto.
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage and work through change in a proactive and positive manner.
We provide a wide range of advantages that are very competitively priced. A 403b retirement savings plan with immediately vested matching, disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program that is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and other services are among the benefits offered in the US. These include 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20–25 paid time off days depending on role and tenure, medical insurance starting at $120 per month, dental insurance starting at $7 per month, and vision insurance starting at $5 per month.