- Organization: NRC
- Location: Colombia
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Assisting Technical Logic
- Close on: 03/13/2023
The National Research Council (NRC) is a Canadian federal government organization responsible for providing research and development services in science, technology, engineering, and health. Its mission is to support innovation and industrial competitiveness, as well as improve the quality of life of Canadians by promoting economic growth and social development. The NRC operates 14 research centers across Canada and works closely with industry, academia, and other government agencies to promote technology transfer and knowledge exchange. The organization was established in 1916 and has played a key role in advancing Canadian research and innovation.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs in UNDP-National Humanitarian Affairs Officer
About NGO Jobs in Colombia-Assisting Technical Logic
The Noruego Council for Refugees (NRC) is an independent human rights organization that aids those forced to flee their homes.
We respond to crises in more than 30 countries, providing urgent and long-term assistance to millions of people each year. We defend those forced to flee by arguing for their legal rights.
NORCAP, our ability to mobilize experts, aids in enhancing local and international capabilities to prevent crises, prepare for them, respond to them, and recover from them. NRC also oversees the IDMC in Ginebra, which is a world leader in information and advocacy on behalf of those who have been internally displaced.
A contract for employment with NRC might result in being sent to a country, area, office, or another setting where there are considerable risks to one’s health and safety. NRC takes this very seriously, and we have procedures for reducing exposure to known risks without, however, being able to completely eliminate those risks.
NRC is an employer that promotes equality of opportunity and seeks diversity in its workforce in terms of age, gender, ancestry, nationality, and physical ability.
NGO Jobs in Colombia-Assisting Technical Logic Requirments
- Trained technician, technologist, or student of recent semesters of business administration, logistics management, international trade, or a related field.
- Work experience in logistical roles in humanitarian aid environments.
- prior work experience in complex and changing contexts.
- Experience with the responsibilities of the job that can be verified
- Knowledge of international and national mercantile transportation management.
- Knowledge of and expertise with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), as well as ERP software management experience