About NGO Jobs in India – Volunteer, Advanced HIV Disease:
WJCF is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, strong communication skills, and demonstrated analytical abilities for the role of Volunteer, Advanced HIV Disease. They will provide analytical and coordination assistance to WJCF’s engagement in active projects on HIV treatment and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders in driving project success. This would include assisting with an ongoing pilot implementation of care for patients with Advanced HIV Disease (AHD) in Delhi and Bangalore through good data analysis, service delivery, and learning documentation. Data interpretation and analytical abilities must be demonstrated. They must have a strong dedication to quality, be able to deliver duties assigned efficiently within the short time frame of the engagement and have a rapid grasp. Personal attributes such as resourcefulness, responsibility, persistence, independence, energy, and work ethic are highly valued.
Also, Apply: UNjobs Afghanistan, Admin Officer
- Support the current pilot program at treatment centers in Delhi and Bangalore targeted at improving care for persons with Advanced HIV Disease (AHD).
- Conduct visits to implementing facilities to monitor the uptake of activities under the pilot, support facility staff, and identify challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee data collection/aggregation, documenting operational processes and stakeholder conversations, and identification of difficulties encountered by partnering with facility workers and devising solutions.
- Conduct detailed analyses to monitor progress, understand patient behavior and report uptake of scoped activities.
- Based on data analysis and qualitative observations, design enhancements and mid-course corrections are made.
- Synthesize data and observations into presentable findings and learnings.
- Help in the development of tools and materials for patient awareness and the sensitization of healthcare staff, as well as national and state AIDS control organizations.
- Assist with HIV treatment optimization efforts by supporting advanced data analytics and landscaping assessments.
- Do any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
Visit for more jobs: UN Jobs in Pakistan-Communication Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Sciences, Business, or a related discipline.
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills, including the ability to construct analyses/presentations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including the ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives.
- Capability to think strategically, deal with ambiguity, and solve problems in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice, even to remote places.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.