- Organization: IRC
- Location: United State
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Small Business Development Coordinator
- Close on: 4 May 2023
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is an online chat platform that allows users to communicate with each other in real time through chat rooms or channels. The platform was created in 1988 by Jarkko Oikarinen, a Finnish computer scientist, and it quickly gained popularity among the early internet community.
IRC is not owned or controlled by any specific organization. Instead, it is a decentralized network of servers that are run by volunteers around the world. These servers are interconnected, which allows users to join any server and access the same channels and chat rooms as they would on any other server.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs in USA-Managing Attorney
Although IRC is not centrally controlled, there are a few organizations that are involved in its development and maintenance. For example, the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) has created several technical standards related to IRC, and the IRC Working Group is responsible for maintaining these standards and ensuring that IRC remains compatible with modern internet technologies. In addition, there are several IRC client software developers who create and maintain the software that users use to connect to IRC servers.
About NGO Jobs in USA-Small Business Development Coordinator
In order to help new Americans thrive, Arizona’s Economic Empowerment programming offers comprehensive assistance to refugees, immigrants, and other diverse and disadvantaged populations in finding employment, creating career pathways, learning financial management skills, and launching prosperous small businesses. The Micro-enterprise Development (MED) Coordinator will assist in the growth of the IRC MED Program by offering individualized one-on-one support, access to financing, and linguistically and culturally accessible training that target the objectives of growing small businesses with a focus on long-term sustainability and equitable economic growth to refugees, immigrants, and other diverse and disadvantaged entrepreneurs.
NGO Jobs in USA-Small Business Development Coordinator Requirments
- a bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline, such as development, business, finance, or economics, is necessary;
- two years or more of relevant professional experience working in small businesses. Strongly preferred is an experience in business consulting or assisting startups in obtaining finance;
- English language proficiency in both written and spoken form; fluency in French, Arabic, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, or another language used by refugees or immigrants in Arizona is desirable. cross-cultural awareness and effective written and verbal communication skills;
How to Apply?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- Create an account on the IRC application portal or sign in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form, including your personal information, education, work experience, and any other relevant details.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Wait for the IRC recruitment team to review your application. If you are selected for an interview, they will contact you to schedule a time.
It’s essential to tailor your application to the specific job you’re applying for and highlight your relevant skills and experience. Also, make sure to follow the application instructions carefully and submit your application before the deadline.