- Organization: DRC
- Location: Denmark
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Supply Chain, Logistics & Admin officer
- Close on: 20 Feb 2023
An international, non-governmental, non-profit organization dedicated to assisting refugees called the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) was established in 1956. It has experience with forced evictions and acts as an umbrella group for 33 member organizations. Its mission is to safeguard and support displaced people and refugees.
Also, Apply: Online Computer Science Degrees
About NGO-Supply Chain, Logistics & Admin officer
The DEMAC team and the CSE unit primarily depend on the supply chain, admin, and log officer for assistance with everyday procurement, logistical, and administrative responsibilities. This will entail overseeing the preparation, publication, and opening of tenders; writing purchase orders, purchase requests, service contracts, and other administrative documentation; assisting with the planning of events (conferences, training, round tables, etc.); and offering program staff the necessary administrative support in close coordination with the pertinent project coordinators and officers. The administration and log officer’s regular tasks will help with project implementation.
NGO-Supply Chain, Logistics & Admin officer Responsibilities
- Collaboration between Supply Chain and program personnel is key to the timely and efficient procurement of project materials and services.
- Assure compliance with the DRC Operations Handbook throughout the entire process of procuring goods and services, including the planning stage, receipt of the request, creation of the pertinent tender documentation, and final delivery of the goods/services.
- Support supply chain-related duties and act as DEMAC’s and the CSE Unit’s supply chain focal point.
- Plan and assist in the organizing of live events, online workshops, and conferences, including the reservation of locations, hotels, food, flights, interpreters, supplies, and other items, as well as participant reimbursements, printing, and other costs.
- In order to assure the quality of service and adherence to deadlines, communicate with service providers.
- On the day of the event, oversee the logistical backend and frontend and address any potential problems.
- Plan and assist with the planning of seminars and meetings.
- gathering administrative paperwork, such as bills, signatures, and attendance records.
- Immediately after paying service providers and consultants
NGO-Supply Chain, Logistics & Admin officer Requirments
- relevant educational background in logistics, supply chain, and administration
Experience in a related support role for at least two years, with an emphasis on logistics, administration, and/or supply chain management
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in another language is an advantage