Organization: WFPLocation: Bangladesh Type: Full TimeClose on: 4 Jan 2023
About OrganizationThe World Food Programme (WFP) is the top humanitarian organization that saves and transforms lives, provides food aid in times of need, and works with local communities to improve nutrition and foster resilience. WFP offers a competitive benefits package including salary, pension, leave plus medical insurance.You can apply for Human Resources Officer/Yemen
About Program Policy Officer JobJob Title: Programme Policy Officer CST (CSP/UN coordination) CSTIIGrade: CSTIIType of contract: International ConsultancyDuration: 11 monthsDuty Station: Dhaka, Bangladesh Vacancy Number: 179008Date of Publication: 15 December 2022Deadline of Application: 4 January 2023Assist the Deputy Country Director (Program) in all matters pertaining to the Country Strategic Plan (CSPexecution )’s by acting as an advocate and keeping in touch with the pertinent parties within the UN agencies.
Required Qualifications Program Policy Officer JobEDUCATION: Advanced University degree in Political Science, International Development, Development Economics, International Relations, Law, Marketing, Communications, or another relevant field.WORK EXPERIENCE: Overall 8 years where 6 years of relevant professional work experience in partnership roles.LANGUAGE: Fluency (level C) in the English language.
- Has a basic understanding of government and corporate strategies and priorities and experience in developing multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Has explored new partnership opportunities, provided inputs into developing solutions with prospective partners, and explored new areas to scale-up existing activities.
- Has designed and managed all resource mobilization processes and resource strategies negotiated contract terms and provided resourcing advice to seniors.
- Has gained experience in using technology and digital tools for data collection, analysis, and shared data-based insights to add value to all partnerships.
- Has supported the creation of external communications and briefing materials.