- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Rights
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-06
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Make sure implementation of programme strategies.
- Creation and maintenance of strategic partnerships and implementation of advocacy strategies.
- Check and collaborate with government counterparts and facilitate technical assistance analysis and capacity building where available and in line with program priorities.
- Check , report, investigate, and interview partners relevant to human rights and fundamental freedoms violations. Set protection assistance and contribute to the improvement of protection strategies.
APPLY ALSO: https://unjobs.asia/jobs/communications-assistant/
- A completed, High university degree (Masters or equivalent) in law, politics or social sciences. A first-level University degree (Bachelor’s) in a combination with qualifying experience may be desirable in lieu of the High University degree.
- Up to 2 years of professional experience (with a Master’s degree) at the national or international level, or at least 2 years of professional experience (with a Bachelor’s degree) in litigation at the national or international level.
- A high level of understanding in oral and written English and Khmer.