- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Nairobi
- Grade: Consultancy – SB-3 (SC6/SC7), Service Contract, Local Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-26
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
1. Supply organisational and logistical support to the formulation and administration of programmes
- Deliver organisational support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme performance arrangements.
- Supply specialised guidance to the WEE/KCO and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme-supported activities and finances.
2. Supply managerial support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Design projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the functional and financial close of a project.
- Deliver organisational support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects, including the finalization of FACE forms.
3. Supply organisational support to the Programme Unit
- Launch all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
- Make travel meetings for the Programme Team, including travel requisitions and claims;
4. Supply organisational support to Resource Mobilization
- Prepare cost-sharing and other agreements; follow up on contributions within the KCO/WEE resource mobilization efforts.
- Manage, compile and process info from donors, WEE/RO/CO, and programme team, as inputs to various databases and documents.
APPLY ALSO: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at UNEP
- Fulfilment of secondary education demanded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Gender and International Development, in Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Business or Public Administration or any other relevant degree.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible background in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in computer conditions using multiple office software packages.
- Background working within and in supporting a team.
- Background in liaising with government agencies, private sector players and or donors is an asset.
- Experience in working on gender parity and women’s empowerment projects is an asset.
- Background working in the UN system or other international organizations is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is demanded.
- Understanding of another UN official working language is an asset.