- Organization: UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Location: Yangon
- Grade: Junior level – LICA-8, Local Individual Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-23
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is a UN agency that implements infrastructure and procurement projects for the UN System, international financial institutions, governments, and another partners over the world. UNOPS offers implementation, advisory, and transactional services in its five core areas of expertise.. It supply projects in more than 80 countries worldwide, with a portfolio of $3.4 billion in 2021. UNOPS often works in post-disaster and peace and security settings, improving countries, and economies in transition. UNOPS is a member of the United Nations Sustainable Development Group and works closely with other UN entities such as the UNDP, the DPO, and the World Bank.
1. Data and Reporting
- Asset design and construction a database and visualization system
- Formulate data entry format and reporting designs by reviewing the report from partners.
- Ensure accurate and constant input of data received from partners.
2. User Help
- Develop the report format using Google Data Studio as a program requirement.
- Develop the report design utilizing Google Sheets as a program requirement.
- Deliver staff training on how to use the Google Data Studio.
3. Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
- Scanning the attainments(by respective thematic indicators) of received clean data sets of M&E data reports (source, quarterly, SAR, and AR) from individual thematic Senior M&E officers.
- Confirm with respective thematic Senior M&E officers (if necessary).
- Mix all received data by thematic indicators for policy, system, and household level.
APPLY ALSO: SRH Medical Doctor IRC
- A first-level university degree (e.g Bachelor’s) in data science, data analytics, statistics or other appropriate field is requirement.
- An advanced university degree (e.g. Masters) in data science, data analytics, statistics or other relevant field, is desirable but not required, and may substitute for 2 years of work background.
- A minimum of 2 years of background in research, data analytics, programming or related area is requirement.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, including design of database structures and development of appropriate interfaces (e.g. Microsoft Excel) for data entry, ensuring data quality and security, update records and fields, modification of database structure, and generation of customized reports is desired.
- Background in analyzing data and producing reports is necessary.
- Outstanding computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Big Query, Google Data Studio, and power query is requirement.
- Background in training project personnel in the use of database management and different software applications is desired. Experience in writing and maintaining database design documentation and operating manuals is an asset.
- Background in analyzing data and producing reports ise an asset.
- Fluency in English and Myanmar languages is a requirement.