Type: Full Time
Close on: 1 Jan 2023
About Supply & Logistics Associate Job
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
You can apply for Health Officer/Yemen/2023
Other duties/responsibilities of Supply & Logistics Associate Job
- In cases where the incumbent has managerial responsibility for lower-level GS staff, the incumbent will ensure timely and effective performance management of staff, providing practical advice and guidance to ensure individual and team objectives are met.
- In collaboration with the supervisor, Supply Division, Regional Office, and the global supply community, provide input to help ensure knowledge exchange and learning are prioritized to continuously build the capacity of individuals and the team. Develop and facilitate training of newcomers, and establish processes or manuals to support effective workflows.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have……
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to supply chain, business administration, contract/commercial law, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative experience in supply chain management or a commercial context is required. Understanding development and humanitarian work is an advantage.
- Fluency in French is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (English, Arabic) or a local language is an asset.