Type: Full Time
Intern Title: Communication Programme
Close on: 31 Jan 2023
The UN agency UNICEF is tasked with helping children all across the world with humanitarian and developmental needs. The organization, which was started in 1946 to aid children impacted by World War II, today operates in more than 190 nations and territories. Through fundraising, campaigning, and educational initiatives in the United States, UNICEF USA supports UNICEF’s international activities. At the same time, UNICEF is the world’s largest purchaser of mosquito nets, which can be used to protect children from malaria.
Also, You can apply for UN Careers-Fund Raising Associate/Chile/2023
About UN Careers-Communication Programme Intern/Armenia/2023
The Communication Programme Intern is responsible for assisting with the implementation of advocacy and communication to be the leading voice for children, broaden reach, and inspire people to take action for children under the direction of the Digital Governance Officer and in coordination with Programme units.
- update the WeShare platform’s photo database
- Update the SharePoint site and archive the required resources.
- assistance with information material development, including translation,
- assistance in monitoring additional pertinent KPIs as assigned, as well as those connected to key performance indicators for mass media coverage.
- assistance with building fundraising databases and profiling
- Participate in the creation of digital analytics to aid in decision-making
- When necessary, translate and edit communication materials.
- help with managing digital channels, including posting, analytics, and message handling
- aid in the creation of a social media schedule and campaigns that follow the monthly editorial schedule
- When required, provide event/exhibition organization help, such as pre-event call verification
- Keep an eye on online media for stories on kids and teenagers.
Required Qualifications of UN Careers-Communication Programme Intern/Armenia/2023
first-year university degree (Bachelor’s) in communications, journalism, or media (selected intern should have graduated within the past two years and have other engagements)
No Experience is necessary
- Sound knowledge of Armenian and English
- Advanced knowledge of standard computer applications, including MS Office