- Organization: WHO
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: NPO (Administration & Finance)
- Location: India
- Close on: 7 Mar 2023
The United Nations has a dedicated agency for worldwide public health called the World Health Organization (WHO). It was established in 1948, and its goal is to unite people, partners, and nations to advance health, ensure global security, and assist the most vulnerable so that everyone can experience the best possible health. According to its constitution, WHO has a broad mandate and promotes global health through research, instruction, advocacy, and cooperation with other organizations.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs-Logistics Assistant/Pakistan/2023
About UN Careers-NPO (Administration & Finance)
to carry out WHO’s basic responsibilities at the national level, with an emphasis on the Organization’s role in public health coordination and direction. Within this framework, the WHO India Country Office works closely with the Government of India and pertinent stakeholders to actively support the development and implementation of national health policies, strategies and plans with the goal of promoting access to and use of affordable and high-quality healthcare services as well as enhancing financial protection against health-related risks.
The Administrative Unit’s goal is to support the National Public Health Surveillance Project’s (NPSP) timely operational support. This includes all administrative and financial management aspects, with a strong emphasis on human resource management, procurement, logistics, travel, building management, staff safety and security, GSM operations, telecommunication, and protocols. Additionally, to offer instructions, knowledge, and behaviors that result in complete adherence to and accountability for observing the Organization’s stated rules and regulations.
UN Careers-NPO (Administration & Finance) Requirments
- degree from an accredited university in commerce, business administration, human resources, or a similar discipline.
- HR, accounting, and financial training. advanced degree in administration, human resources, or business.
- An understanding of field operations to support the development and implementation of national/state-level health programs in the areas of poliomyelitis, epidemiology, and communicable disease control is essential. This includes managing all administrative aspects, including human resources (HR) functions, operations, planning, budgeting, and finances, as well as supervising or managing field personnel.
- Knowledge of Hindi as well as fluency in written and spoken English.