- Organization: UNOPS
- Location: Denmark
- Type: Ful Time
- Job Title: Procurement Senior Analyst
- Close on: 24 Feb 2023
A UN organization tasked with carrying out infrastructure and purchasing projects for the organization and its partners are known as UNOPS. It is a self-sufficient, demand-driven organization that offers development, humanitarian, peace, and security solutions.
Also, You can Apply for UN Jobs-Procurement Senior Associate/Mali/2023
About UN Careers-Procurement Senior Analyst
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) supports the effective execution of its partners’ international peacekeeping, humanitarian, and development initiatives. Our goal is to assist individuals in leading better lives and nations in achieving sustainable development.
Infrastructure, purchasing, project management, financial management, and human resources are all areas of specialization for UNOPS.
Within PG, the Policy and Standards team is in charge of:
- Creating UNOPS procurement policy, rules, templates, and other knowledge products while ensuring compatibility with industry standards and operational requirements
- creating and delivering training programs for UNOPS staff and establishing the UNOPS Procurement Training Strategy
- coordinating procurement projects, such as the creation and deployment of the UNOPS eSourcing system and ERP Procure-to-Pay modules, covering requisitions, purchase orders, supplier performance assessment, contract administration, etc.
- hosting the Vendor Review Committee’s secretariat (VRC)
- addressing and putting into practice suggestions for procurement from internal and external audits, as well as for procurement evaluations and certifications
Required Qualifications of UN Careers-Procurement Senior Analyst
- It is necessary to have an advanced degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), preferably one that relates to the data analysis component or the subject matter (such as supply chain management or procurement) (e.g. in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent).
- It is possible to be considered in place of a Master’s degree if you have a university degree (bachelor’s/first level) in one of the above-mentioned related subjects and an extra 2 years of pertinent professional experience (a total of 4 years).
- Additional professional certificates (such as CIPS certification) will be viewed favorably.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional experience demonstrating the following competencies (to be considered, candidates must properly respond to a screening question on the application form). The following skills/work experience assessments will be required of eligible candidates:
- Professional experience in international procurement, supply chain- and contract management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the usage of ERPs and/or other web-based management systems
- Professional experience in e-procurement and/or procurement-related ERP system development and related change management
- Fluency in written and oral English is a requirement
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage