Type: Full Time
Job Title: Talent Group for HR Assistants
Close on: 6 Feb 2023
The UN agency UNICEF is tasked with helping children all across the world with humanitarian and developmental needs. The organization, which was started in 1946 to aid children impacted by World War II, today operates in more than 190 nations and territories. Through fundraising, campaigning, and educational initiatives in the United States, UNICEF USA supports UNICEF’s international activities. At the same time, UNICEF is the world’s largest purchaser of mosquito nets, which can be used to protect children from malaria.
About UN Careers-Talent Group for HR Assistants/Hungary/2023
At the GS-4 level, Human Resources Assistants are needed to assist the HR Administration Section of UNICEF at the Global Shared Services Centre in Budapest, Hungary. This is a fantastic chance to advance your career in a dynamic, multicultural environment and to take the first step toward a career abroad as a member of the UN family.
Also, You can apply for UNjobs-Programme Associate/Tunis/2023
This announcement is for temporary positions with a six-month term.
1 April 2023 is the anticipated start date.
a list of the main responsibilities and functions:
track the personnel records of UNICEF employees
Perform necessary administrative actions on contractual status, entitlements, mobility, and hardship allowances.
• Maintain staff entitlements and profiles in SAP-HR
• Draft correspondence to follow up on staff contractual status and request recommendations
Maintain electronic reporting system for Human Resources Processes
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of administrative actions
• Update reporting system with status changes (e.g. contractual status, marriage status)
Required Qualifications of UN Careers-Talent Group for HR Assistants/Hungary/2023
Completion of secondary education (high school diploma) is a minimum requirement
• University-level courses in human resources and business administration are desirable
• Four years of relevant work experience in human resources is required. A completed university degree from an accredited institution will be counted toward the minimum work experience requirements (4 years).
Previous hands-on experience in planning, organizing, and delivering administrative support services is highly desirable
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Products (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) is required
• Work experience with a development organization is an asset
Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is a strong asset