- Organization: WHO
- Location: Indonesia
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Close on: 10 Feb 2023
The United Nations has a dedicated agency for worldwide public health called the World Health Organization (WHO). It has its headquarters in Geneva and employs more than 8000 professionals, including managers, doctors, epidemiologists, and scientists. The goal of WHO’s leadership priorities is to support nations as they work to achieve universal health care.
Also, You can apply for UN Jobs-Unit Head/France/2023
About UN jobs-Executive Assistant /Indonesia/2023
In response to the program needs of WHO collaboration programs and Country Office operation, to provide administrative support services for the fully assigned Technical Unit office and program support both offline and online in GSM.
The incumbent offers the following office and secretarial support under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer and general direction from the WHO Representative to Indonesia:
- Draft responses to general and administrative questions; type technical reports and documents, tabular materials, etc., ensuring conformity with WHO standards; help prepare presentations; monitor deadlines to ensure a prompt response. Screen and distribute incoming correspondence, attaching background information or related files and forwarding them to staff members concerned.
- Depending on brief instructions or recommendations, gather documents and information from internal and external sources, and conduct information searches.
- Maintain filing systems and make sure records are easily accessible and retrievable.
- Create agreements for the performance of work (APW), technical services agreements (TSA), and general requests for external services (GES), prepare contracts for consultants, keep track of the receipt of deliverables, and start and monitor payments as necessary.
- Start requisitions for the purchase of items, then track the receipt of deliverables.
- Support the planning of meetings, workshops, seminars, etc., including composing participant lists, creating travel requests, letters of invitation, files, presentations, and slides, as well as booking hotel rooms and meeting spaces. Support the planning of meetings, workshops, seminars, etc., including composing participant lists, creating travel requests, letters of invitation, files, presentations, and slides, as well as booking hotel rooms and meeting spaces.
- Make hotel and aircraft reservations, prepare travel documents, and other relevant tasks as necessary while preparing travel requests for official travel.
Required Qualifications of UN jobs-Executive Assistant /Indonesia/2023
secondary school education is finished.
It would be ideal to have training in secretarial procedures as well as any other pertinent administration, financial, or procurement training. An advanced degree is beneficial.
a minimum of five (5) years of experience in administrative, clerical, and secretarial work
An advantage would be working for the WHO or another UN/international institution.
proficiency in English. knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia to a high level.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office procedures and practices.
- The incumbent keeps abreast of changes in procedures and practices, rules and regulations, and organizational structure, in the department, and WHO.
- Ability to draft standard correspondence; Ability to handle work in a timely and accurate manner with tact and discretion, as required.
- Ability to maintain and update knowledge in the use of office technology through in-house courses, on-the-job training, and/or self-training.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Producing results
- Moving forward in a changing environment