- Organization: IRC
- location: USA
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Finance Supervisor
- Close on: 24 Apr 2023
IRC stands for International Rescue Committee, which is a global humanitarian organization that provides assistance to refugees, displaced persons, and vulnerable communities affected by conflicts and disasters around the world.
The IRC was founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein to help refugees fleeing Nazi Germany. Since then, it has expanded its reach to provide aid in more than 40 countries worldwide. Its work includes providing emergency assistance such as shelter, food, and water; delivering healthcare services; promoting education; and supporting economic recovery and development.
The organization is headquartered in New York City and has offices and operations in countries such as Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Uganda, among others. The IRC is funded by governments, private donors, and institutions, and is led by President and CEO David Miliband.
About UN Jobs-Finance Supervisor/USA/2023
In order to deliver management, donors, grantors, and others timely, accurate, and intelligible information, the finance supervisor gathers and processes financial data. The Financial Director is the boss of this post, which is based in Atlanta, Georgia. Depending on staffing, the role manages a group of finance specialists and coordinators, including those in Miami and Tallahassee, Florida. In order to produce top-notch results, the job will concentrate on the finance team’s highest-priority initiatives and forge connections between Finance, HQ, and program managers.
UN Jobs-Finance Supervisor/USA/2023 Requirments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible expertise in accounting, budgeting, and finance are needed.
- Experience working in a grant-funded or non-profit organization setting is strongly preferred.
- It is strongly required that you have prior team management expertise and donor regulations understanding.
- the ability to influence senior colleagues and collaborate with them to solve complicated problems and reach mutually beneficial solutions.
We provide a wide range of advantages that are very competitively priced. A 403b retirement savings plan with immediately vested matching, disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program that is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and other services are among the benefits offered in the US. These include 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20–25 paid time off days depending on role and tenure, medical insurance starting at $120 per month, dental insurance starting at $7 per month, and vision insurance starting at $5 per month.