- Organization: UNDP
- Location: Belarus
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: National Post: Programme Analyst
- Close on: 12 Mar 2023
A UN body, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), has the responsibility of assisting nations in eradicating poverty and achieving sustainable economic growth. To lessen inequality, implement the Paris Agreement on climate change, and accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals, it works in 170 nations and territories. Since its founding in 1965, the UNDP’s governing council has made decisions or adopted new tactics to direct the achievement of its objectives.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs-Communications Associate
About UN Jobs-NATIONAL POST: Programme Analyst
The Programme Analyst on Sexual Reproductive Health&Youth analyses and assesses relevant political, social, and economic trends, guiding and facilitating the delivery of UNFPA’s programs.
You will report to the UNFPA Head of the Office.
You will assist in the efficient management of UNFPA initiatives in the areas of population and development, reproductive health, and gender by working within a sizable and complex Country Office (CO) setting. You will aid in the creation and assessment of projects, cooperative programming initiatives, and national development frameworks by conducting in-depth analyses and assessments of political, social, and economic trends.
You will keep track of the outcomes of the implementation process, directing the proper use of systems and practices and creating improvements as necessary.
UN Jobs-NATIONAL POST: Programme Analyst Requirments
- Advanced education or a Master’s degree of equal standing in health, medicine, or a related discipline
- two years of professional experience in the management of programs and projects in the fields of population and development
- practical knowledge in project design, monitoring, and evaluation
- office software package and web-based management system experience
- Fluency in English and Russian and/or Belarusian.