- Organization: WFP
- Location: Bolivia
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Office Assistant – Conductor
- Close on: 20 Feb 2023
The World Food Programme (WFP) is an international agency of the United Nations that offers food aid to people all over the world. Its headquarters are in Rome, Italy, and it was created by the UN in 1961 to help end world famine. Every year, the WFP provides food aid to 80 million people in almost 80 countries, creating a road to peace, stability, and nourishment. It is the biggest humanitarian organization in the world, fighting hunger and saving lives in dire situations.
Also Apply: King’s College London Free Online Courses With Certificate 2023
About UN Jobs-Office Assistant – Conductor
The largest humanitarian organization in the world fighting to end world hunger is the United Nations’ Global Food Program. The MMA’s mission is to assist the world in ending all forms of hunger in the world. The PMA works around the clock to ensure that no child goes hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable people, especially women and children, have access to the nutritional foods they need.
Support the PMA Unit of Administration on administrative issues by carrying out a variety of support tasks to make sure the unit has effective and efficient support.
UN Jobs-Office Assistant – Conductor Responsibilities
- completing the work of a messenger.
- Completed journeys through National Aduana.
- completing banking transactions and other tasks that are required in various public and private institutions.
- I offer assistance with basic administrative tasks including archiving, scanning, photocopying, and related tasks.
- Transportation of vehicles for official travel.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventories through physical verification and the upkeep of lists and databases, and coordinate the removal of identified equipment and materials under the guidance of the point of focus Activos while strictly adhering to the PMA’s guidelines for property management.
- Support in maintaining the inventory of office supplies.
- Control of the office’s maintenance.
- helping with tasks relating to purchases, such as completing cotizations and assisting with properly authorized smaller purchases made with a female bank account.
- other tasks connected to requirements.
UN Jobs-Office Assistant – Conductor Requirements
- completion of the secondary education cycle, bachelor in humanities.
- 3 minimum years of experience doing fundamental administrative tasks of a generic nature.
- 2 minimum years of experience managing archives.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in vehicle management and dispatch.
- Knowledge and experience in training programs at various public institutions
- Work experience in international organizations and/or the United Nations will be valued.