- Organization: UNDP
- Location: Guinea
- Type: Consultancy
- Job Title: Premises Assistant/Guinea/2023
- Close on: 25 Feb 2023
The mission of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is to assist nations in eradicating poverty and achieving sustainable economic growth. It was established in 1965 and now operates in 170 nations and territories with the goals of reducing inequality, eradicating poverty, and carrying out the Paris Climate Agreement. The Sustainable Development Goals are a priority for UNDP, which is committed to the idea of global development.
Also, Apply: UN Careers-Finance and Accounting Consultant
UN Jobs-Premises Assistant/Guinea/2023 Responsibilities
- Implementation of operational strategies and premises activities.
- Effective administrative and logistical services of UN Premises.
- Effective and efficient management of all third parties in relation to the UN premises.
- office and premises maintenance and inventory management.
- Full compliance of administrative and premises and building activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies, and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the CO administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) in relation to premises management.
UN Jobs-Premises Assistant/Guinea/2023 Requirements
- secondary schooling Administration certification is preferred.
- five years of applicable administration or building/premises support service experience.
- experience with regular planning and budgeting for spaces or environments like premises.
- knowledge of formal reactive, preventative, and planned maintenance programs and their implementation and monitoring.
- experience in overseeing suppliers and contractors performing maintenance and repairs
- knowledge of how to use office programs and computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- handling web-based management systems with experience
- Fluency in Portuguese is required.
- Working knowledge of English and/or French is required.