- Organization: UNICEF
- Location: Mali
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Risks and Compliance Specialist
- Close on: 2 Mar 2023
The United Nations organization UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund) works to defend and advance children’s rights all around the world. Between 1946 to 1953, it was known as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. Unicef USA offers assistance to underprivileged kids and teenagers, including emergency aid, education, health care, and protection from violence, among other things.
Also, Apply: UN Careers-Security Officer/Yeman/2023
About UN Jobs-Risks and Compliance Specialist
The Risks and Compliance Specialist will be in charge of enhancing risk assurance and compliance initiatives in the Mali CO under the direction of the Deputy Representative Operations.
He or she will be in charge of offering supplementary knowledge, assistance, and oversight in relation to risk management, including—but not limited to—the creation, adoption, and ongoing development of risk management practices at a process, system, and entity level.
He or she will make sure that achieving risk management goals complies with the organization’s policies, ethical standards, internal controls, information and technology security, sustainability, and quality assurance. Additionally, he or she will offer reports and analyses on the sufficiency and efficiency of risk management and internal control.
UN Jobs-Risks and Compliance Specialist Requirments
- a Master’s or higher* level academic degree in business administration and financial management Assets include certificates in operations management, strategic management, risk management, audit, investigation, internal control, statistics and data analysis, or accounting.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline plus two more years of work experience could be accepted in place of an advanced degree.
- a minimum of five years of professional experience in internal audit as well as risk management and compliance, if applicable. working with international organizations, NGOs, and the UN is preferred. Financial management experience, notably in creating and implementing financial control systems, ERM, audits, and internal control
- French and English proficiency is essential. It is advantageous to be conversant in another official UN language or the local tongue of the duty location.