- Organization: UNDP
- Location: Switzerland
- Type: Consultancy
- Job Title: Website Management Specialist
- Close on: 3 Mar 2023
A UN body, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), has the responsibility of assisting nations in eradicating poverty and achieving sustainable economic growth. It was established in 1965 and now operates in 170 nations and territories with the goal of reducing inequality and advancing the Paris Climate Accord. In an effort to end poverty and fulfill the Sustainable Development Goals, UNDP is committed to the idea of global development.
Also, Apply: UN Careers-Affiliated Security/Haiti/2023
About UN Jobs-Website Management Specialist
- In order to provide the best performance, design, and user experience on the new platform, as well as user-friendly back-end capabilities, monitor the roll-out of and make any necessary updates to the Manual and CD Website.
- Assist with continuous technical troubleshooting and management of the CD Website and Manual, including software updates, fixing broken links, and other issues.
- Help the knowledge management analyst, if necessary, with the formatting, uploading, and quality control of the dynamic material across the two sites.
- Improve both sites’ functionality by recommending and implementing new features under the direction of the knowledge management analyst and based on growing needs.
- Provide user data, site interaction, and trend analysis to guide future upgrades and improvements.
UN Jobs-Website Management Specialist Requirments
- ICT, computer science, web design, or a related field of study master’s degree.
- 5 years or more of expertise is required to create and maintain web systems, database server architecture, or anything comparable.
- Experience creating technical proposals for website and ICT development.
- knowledge of controlling website content
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of a second UN language is an asset.