- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: Indonesia
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Infrastructure and Urban-Rural development
- Urban Development, planning and design
- Innovations for Sustainable Development
- Closing Date: 2023-05-04
The( ) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
APPLY ALSO: Climate Change Officer
The duties for Urban Innovation Guidebook Design Support UNV are as follows:
We are looking for Online Volunteers who will, under the guidance of the Accelerator Lab Head of Exploration and Head of Solutions Mapping, in close collaboration with the team’s Innovation Officers, support us by writing three guidebooks on implementing social innovations:
1. Guidebook on Smart City
2. Guidebook on Waste Management
3. Guidebook on Digitalization & SMEs (tentative) In specific, the Online Volunteers are expected to:
– Study the reference materials, incorporating the final reports of the Urban Innovation Challenge (UIC) winners – Prepare a guidebook structure
– Write a whole draft of the guidebook
– Modify writing accordingly according to the feedback given
The requirements for Urban Innovation Guidebook Design Support UNV are as follows:
- Contenders should have a strong knowledge of English. Mastership in Indonesian and/or knowledge of the Indonesian growth context will be considered a help.
- Candidates should have professional experience in graphic design with prior experience in designing document layouts, and must have in-depth knowledge of graphic design applications, as well as good oral and written interaction skills.
- A degree in graphic design or a related domain is considered an support.
- The required English understanding level is Fluency, and for Indonesian fair is Desirable.