About Volunteer/ HIV – NGO Jobs in India:
WJCF is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, strong communication skills, and demonstrated analytical abilities for the role of Volunteer, HIV. They will provide analytical and coordination assistance to CHAI India’s engagement in active projects on HIV & Syphilis and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders in driving project success. This will include assisting with the ongoing implementation of NACO’s prevention strategy for at-risk individuals, “Sampoorna Suraksha,” through excellent data analysis, the creation/refinement of relevant materials, the development of a data collection/reporting tool, the refinement of a service delivery package, coordination with implementing states, and any other assistance needed on strategy finalization and implementation. In addition, the candidate would assist the team in assessing newer areas/opportunities and deepening participation at the national and state levels. The ability to solve problems, provide technical assistance in the development of tools and M&E frameworks, create high-quality deliverables, interpret data, and analyze data would be required. They must have a strong dedication to quality, be able to deliver duties assigned efficiently within the short time frame of the engagement and have a rapid grasp. Personal attributes such as resourcefulness, responsibility, persistence, independence, energy, and work ethic are highly valued.
- Help with strategy and implementation finalization of NACO’s “Sampoorna Suraksha” prevention plan for at-risk populations, which is currently being applied as immersion learning
- Assist in designing, developing, and smoothing roll-out of data collection and reporting tools for facilities implementing Sampoorna Suraksha
- Support development and refinement of program materials including development of guidelines, operational plans, training materials
- Monitoring implementation progress, including coordination with implementing facilities/states and visits to implementing facilities to evaluate the acceptance of pilot activities, support facility employees, and identify issues and potential for improvement.
- Design improvements and mid-course corrections based on data analysis and qualitative observations.
- Synthesize data and observations into presentable findings and learnings.
- Assist with designing materials for client awareness and sensitization of healthcare workers and National and State AIDS Control societies.
- Gap analysis, desk review, and the creation of strategy and policy briefs to steer initiatives in newer areas and enhance participation at the national and state levels in HIV prevention, HIV self-testing, STI management, and other areas.
- Triple Elimination of Mother-Child Transmission of HIV, Syphilis Hepatitis, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
For more jobs: New Roots Food Access Assistant – INGO Jobs in the USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Sciences, Business, or a related discipline.
- Good analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and communication (written and verbal) skills, including development of analyses/presentations.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, which includes the capacity to work independently, inspire oneself, and create and implement new initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem-solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Readiness to travel on short notice, even to faraway locations, if necessary.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.