The WHO Global Internship 2023 is a Fully Funded Internship for international students. This Internship is funded by the World Health Organisation. This Internship is open to Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. students from around the world. Those who are involved in social activities are highly encouraged to apply for the WHO Internship Program.
What makes this internship program is that there is no need for IELTS Test. Applying for WHO Internship is totally free and free of effort. Internship vacancies are available Worldwide like USA, Switzerland, Germany, etc. The Duration of the Internship is Six to Twenty-Four weeks. Along with the experience and real-life skills, at the end of the Internship, you will get a Certificate. More details are below.
Apply also: 2023 UNDP Internship Program
Brief Details About WHO Paid Internship for 2023:
- Host Country: USA, Switzerland, and Germany
- Host Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Degree Required: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degrees
- Fields: Several Fields
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
Benefits of World Health Organization Internships 2023:
- Monthly stipend
- Living Allowance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Expenses
- Health Insurance
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internships 2023:
- You should be at least twenty years of age
- You should be Enrolled at a University
- You have completed three years of your degree.
- Anyone in an Undergraduate program, a Master, or a Ph.D. applicant can apply.
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State
Note: If the applicant’s background is related to public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field are encouraged to apply.
Apply also: Paid Internship in Switzerland 2023 in Europe
Required Documents to Apply for WHO Internships:
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship?
The application process is completely online. You have to submit the resume/cv first. You will see the Blue Button “Apply Now” next to each internship name. The Link to the Official Website to Apply for the World Health Organisation Internship 2023 is given below.