The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provides scholarships to students from ADB-member countries who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in fields that are in connection with development. The scholarship program offers full tuition fees, a monthly stipend for covering living expenses, and travel expenses to and from the home country. The program offers opportunities for internships and on-the-job training with ADB too.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) scholarships program 2024 aims to enhance the skills and knowledge of students from developing countries so that they can contribute to the sustainable development of their communities. This program is a fantastic opportunity for students who would not otherwise have access to world-class education in their home countries. It not only supports their academic growth but also provides them with practical experience and exposure to the work of the ADB.
The ADB scholarship program 2023-2024 is an awesome opportunity for students from developing countries to acquire world-class education and training in areas related to development. It not only supports their academic pursuits but also provides them with practical experience and exposure to the work of the ADB. The scholarship program aims to develop future leaders who can contribute to the sustainable development of their countries and the region as a whole.
Brief Details About Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2023:
- Host Country:
- New Zealand
- Hosted By: ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Fields: Several Fields
- Duration: 2 Years
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: Varies According to Host Country
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Varies from University to University
Benefits of ADB Scholarships:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs
- Medical insurance
- Instructional materials allowance
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarships 2023:
- A candidate must be a citizen of a member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants must have been accepted into one of the host institutions (see the list of host institutions) in an approved program.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with good academic standing.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after graduating from university.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- After completing the program, participants must return to their home countries.
- You can learn more about eligibility on the program’s official website.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Your most recent tax return or certification of your annual or monthly salary.
- A statement of your family’s income.
- Copies of your academic records.
- Complete the application form.
How to Apply for ADB Scholarships?
- Check eligibility: The scholarship program is available to citizens of ADB-member nations who have a bachelor’s degree or equal and a strong educational record. Applicants must also have work experience in their field of study.
- Choose a course and university: Applicants must select a course and university that are eligible for the ADB scholarship program. The ADB website has a list of eligible courses and universities.
- Apply to the university: Applicants must first apply to the university of their choice and receive an offer of admission before they can apply for the ADB scholarship.
- Apply for the scholarship: Once the applicant has received an offer of admission from an eligible university, they can apply for the ADB scholarship through the ADB website. The application process typically involves submitting personal and academic information, work experience, and essays.
- Notification of results: Applicants will be notified of the results of their application via email. Successful candidates will receive an offer of a scholarship.