With a completely or partially financed scholarship for the class of 2024, you are no longer need to take the IELTS exam in order to apply for admission to the Spanish University of Barcelona. You probably already know that the University of Barcelona provides scholarships in all academic fields and at all academic levels.
Scholarships in Spain are available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs at a leading institution in Barcelona. Applications for admission are now being accepted, and candidates from all around the world can apply for these superb Spanish scholarships. To avoid any future hassles, apply before the deadline.
We have to accept that the University of Barcelona is a renowned organization in Spain. It is a favorite choice among overseas students wishing to pursue higher education in a number of subjects since it is famous for offering a wide range of degree programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. However, the availability of an inexhaustible supply of scholarships, grants, and bursaries makes the educational path smoother and more comfortable.
Available Fields of Study:
- Health Sciences
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Sciences
- Humanities & Arts
- Architectural Studies
- International Relations
- Political Sciences
- Computer & Data Engineering, and many more.
English Language Requirements:
Although the main Language requirement for University of Barcelona Scholarships is IELTS, you can submit the following as well in case you don’t have an IELTS score. They are as follow:
- B1 level certificate
- English level B1 & B2 CEFR
- Level C1 or C2 ECFR
- The French equivalent to A2 ECFR
- Spanish level B2 or equivalent
- Cambridge First Certificate (A-C)
- Cambridge Proficiency exam
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
Benefits of Barcelona University Scholarships for Free Study in Spain in 2024:
- Expense for free, reduced, or partially subsidized tuition
- University of Barcelona membership card for the library
- Monthly stipend provided by the University of Barcelona
- University of Barcelona Hostel Accommodations
- Student health insurance sponsored by the University of Barcelona
- Financing for conference entrance fees
How to Apply?
- Select a degree program and check out its entry requirements
- Create admission application profile, fill in biodata info
- Attach required admission documents
- Proofread your final admission application
- Submit an application to wait for an interview call