Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 are available for bachelor’s degrees in any of the university’s academic specialties. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne and only covers tuition expenses, up to a 100% fee waiver. Open to all nationalities, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand.
International undergraduate students at the University of Melbourne are eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Brief Details About Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: Melbourne University
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students Except for New Zealand & Australia
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Varies
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Scholarships
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Should have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia.
- Must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Candidate should have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School has an overall Year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above
- Students must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
This scholarship and value are offered to eligible candidates based on academic merit and ranking according to prior academic results.
How to apply?
No application is required. Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship.