About INGO Jobs in India – Investment Analyst:
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution concentrating on the private sector in emerging nations. We work in over 100 countries, utilizing our cash, experience, and influence to help developing countries create markets and opportunities. IFC pledged a record $32.8 billion to private enterprises and financial institutions in developing countries in fiscal year 2022, using the strength of the private sector to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity as nations cope with the effects of global mounting crises.
Also, Apply: UN Careers-Forestry Application Developer/Italy/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting ideation and concept development on upstream topics along with implementation and execution of projects.
- Conduct research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets, and firms, including market mapping, comparative analysis, and financial projections/models for sectors and companies.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements of companies within the sector.
- Extraction of data from internal and external databases, manipulation and presentation of data for diverse audiences, and updating/maintenance of information in appropriate databases.
- Review, screen, and prepare relevant documents, reports, and presentations.
- To guarantee timely and quality delivery of the work program, assist the Upstream team with overall project management, planning, and monitoring of deliverables.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes and reporting requirements and follow up on operational procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Science, Engineering, or other relevant field with strong research skills. MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- At least three years of experience in banking, consulting, or similar fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment, as well as familiarity with data sources and research processes.
- It will be advantageous to be familiar with the the financial sector, regulatory framework, significant financial institutions,, and institutional investors.
- Genuine commitment to development and to the World Bank Group and IFC’s mission, strategy, and values.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including FIs/corporate/project finance.
- Ability to develop and audit complex financial models.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere while working on several tasks.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative, and work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.