- Team PRABRIDDHI is looking to include young anddynamic personnel with incredible analytical skills to contribute to our compassionate and driven line-up of professionals.
- Employment start: As soon as possible
- Contract duration: Initial contract of 1 year; contract extension based on the incumbent`s performance
- Place of work: Dhaka with regular visits to field locations
- Reports to: Manager, Monitoring and Results Measurement and (MRM) and Knowledge and Communications Management (KCM), PRABRIDDHI, Swisscontact Bangladesh
- Develop MRM tools, frameworks and processes to monitor progress and be able to capture the impact of interventions at the field level;
- Ensure timely processing and dissemination of MRM findings and best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning, learning and programme decision-making;
- Support developing concept, design and implementation of project evaluations, impact assessments, and other studies;
- Supervise, conduct and closely monitor the quality of studies;
- Contribute to planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation of MRM activities;
- Assist in managing MIS which includes documentation and quality control of data;
- Provide technical support to studies undertaken by other components and review reports as/when necessary;
- Closely monitor the progress of data entry in the project’s Management Information System (MIS);
- Ensure troubleshooting support to project staff and partners to collect and submit data as per the MRM plan;
- Ensure that the data collected is validated; and
- Oversee periodic field visits to verify data as per the agreed sample and ensure proper analysis and subsequent use of field data for project steering
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business Administration discipline;
- Background in statistical analysis, knowledge of advanced research methodologies and good analytical skills in assessing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and standards (DCED) relevant to development projects;
- Understanding of different development approaches such as market system development, private sector development, public-private partnership approach, SME and MSME development;
- Ability to work productively in a highly collaborative setting (is a team player) while also able to operate independently with limited to no supervision;
- Results orientated, excellent data presentation, and strong research and reporting skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values; and
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards differently-abled people).
- Physical Demand: Field visits play a large part in the incumbent’s activities; as such, it is expected that the incumbent is willing and able to take part in such activities as needed and sometimes on short notice.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be applicable in accordance with the Swisscontact Finance and Operations Manual.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Please email your application form along with a cover letter (elaborating your competencies for the position) to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing Manager-Business Administration, PRABRIDDHI, Swisscontact Bangladesh. The job description and the application form can be downloaded from our websitehttps://www.swisscontact.org/en/countries/bangladesh/jobs