- Organization: IRC
- Location: United State
- Type: Full Time
- Job title: Operation Assistant
- Close on: 3 May 2023
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is an online chat platform that allows users to communicate with each other in real time through chat rooms or channels. The platform was created in 1988 by Jarkko Oikarinen, a Finnish computer scientist, and it quickly gained popularity among the early internet community.
IRC is not owned or controlled by any specific organization. Instead, it is a decentralized network of servers that are run by volunteers around the world. These servers are interconnected, which allows users to join any server and access the same channels and chat rooms as they would on any other server.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs in Pakistan-Livestock Specialist
Although IRC is not centrally controlled, there are a few organizations that are involved in its development and maintenance. For example, the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) has created several technical standards related to IRC, and the IRC Working Group is responsible for maintaining these standards and ensuring that IRC remains compatible with modern internet technologies. In addition, there are several IRC client software developers who create and maintain the software that users use to connect to IRC servers.
About NGO In United State-Operations Assistant
The Operations Assistant supports day-to-day business operations and other administrative duties for IRC’s Atlanta offices by working with the Operations team and reporting to the Operations Coordinator. The main responsibilities include helping with fleet management, IT, and vendor selection as well as keeping track of office inventories and helping with facility upgrades.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Operations team with fleet management, vendor relations, and safety & security as needed.
- Support Operations team with paying office expenses, troubleshooting IT equipment/services, and maintaining office equipment inventory.
- Provide coverage for front desk operations to ensure clients and stakeholders are adequately served.
- Work closely with Operations team to support facility renovations, moves, and related tasks.
- Assist with maintaining office supplies, processing office supply requests, and managing inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
NGO In United State-Operations Assistant Requirments
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- minimum of two years’ experience strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
How to Apply?
- Click on the job title to read the full job description, including the requirements and responsibilities.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process.
- Create an account on the IRC application portal or sign in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form, including your personal information, education, work experience, and any other relevant details.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Wait for the IRC recruitment team to review your application. If you are selected for an interview, they will contact you to schedule a time.
It’s essential to tailor your application to the specific job you’re applying for and highlight your relevant skills and experience. Also, make sure to follow the application instructions carefully and submit your application before the deadline.