- Organization: NRC
- Location: Nigeria
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Area Manager
- Close on: 03/16/2023
The National Research Council (NRC) is a Canadian federal government organization responsible for providing research and development services in science, technology, engineering, and health. Its mission is to support innovation and industrial competitiveness, as well as improve the quality of life of Canadians by promoting economic growth and social development. The NRC operates 14 research centers across Canada and works closely with industry, academia, and other government agencies to promote technology transfer and knowledge exchange. The organization was established in 1916 and has played a key role in advancing Canadian research and innovation.
Also, Apply: UN Careers-Assistant HR Officer
About NGO Jobs in Nigeria-Area Manager
The Area Manager’s job is to make sure that programs and projects are implemented within the defined geographic region in a high-quality and economical manner. This job plays a significant role in the County Management Group in Nigeria (CMG).
The organization’s basic principles of commitment, creativity, diversity, and responsibility are demanded of all NRC workers. These attitudes and convictions will direct our behavior and interactions.
NGO Jobs in Nigeria-Area Manager Requirments
- Knowledge of the context in Nigeria or West Africa (Lake Chad crisis)
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior management level position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
How to Apply?
- Click on the job position you are interested in to view the job description and requirements. Make sure you meet the requirements before applying.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process. You will be required to create an account on the NRC website or sign in if you already have an account.
- Fill in your personal details, work experience, education, and skills in the online application form. You may also be required to attach your CV and cover letter.
- Review your application to ensure all the information is accurate and complete.
- Click on the “Submit” button to send your application to NRC.
- If your application is shortlisted, you may be contacted for an interview or an assessment.
Note that the recruitment process may vary depending on the job position and location. It’s also important to read and understand the job advertisement before applying to ensure you meet the requirements and can fulfill the responsibilities of the role.