- Organization: EBRD
- Location: UK
- Job Type: Analyst, Operations loans
- Job Type: Full time
- Close on: N/A
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is an international financial institution founded in 1991 to help build market economies in countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean.
The EBRD is owned by 69 countries, as well as the European Union and the European Investment Bank. Its focus is on private sector development, promoting entrepreneurship and creating jobs, and it provides financing, advice, and support to businesses and projects in its member countries.
Also, Apply: UN Jobs in Islamabad-Operations Officer
The bank invests in a variety of sectors, including infrastructure, energy, industry, agribusiness, and financial institutions. It also works to promote policies and reforms that create a business-friendly environment, improve the investment climate, and promote good governance and sustainable development.
As of 2021, the EBRD has invested over €150 billion in more than 6,000 projects across its regions of operation. It has also expanded its mandate in recent years to include support for green initiatives, digitalization, and gender equality.
About NGO Jobs in UK-Analyst, Operations Loans Banking
|Office Country||United Kingdom|
|Division||Operations & Service Management|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Contract Length||2 years|
|Posting End Date||28/03/2023|
The Analyst in Operations Banking – Loans is in charge of funding and managing the EBRD’s Banking and Treasury products across all international markets. This individual is a subject matter expert for the team’s primary tasks.
- Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified with Principal.
- Provides advisory services to internal/external clients relating to practice area, where requested. Ensures there is no misalignment between policy and practice.
- Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs.
- Updates procedures to reflect changes to policies and in current practice.
- Responsibility for the checking and authorisation of other team members work to ensure accuracy in processing/settlement of Bank’s transactions.
- Assist/support the Associate/Principal in the Associate Director’s absence
- Processing/settlement of complex Banking and Treasury transactions across multiple markets as directed
- Liaising with external agents/custodians/brokers for settlement and issue resolution
- Monitor internal accounting ledgers to identify and clear breaks for products as required
- Process/check output from all systems in relation to new and amended agreements
- Liaising with Banking, Treasury and OGC for the processing and timetabling of complex Banking and Treasury transactions
- Prepare and releases SWIFT payments and send funding instructions to Treasury
- Preparation of adhoc internal reports and reconciliations as directed
- Liaise with various departments throughout the bank to ensure the correct booking of the various transactions.
NGO Jobs in UK-Analyst, Operations Loans Banking Requirments
- a graduate degree in finance, business administration, or a field linked to finance or treasury
- knowledge of SAP, SWIFT, Summit, and Frameworks
- prior employment in an appropriate Operational department
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
How to Apply?
- If you meet the qualifications and requirements, click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- You will be asked to provide your personal information, educational background, work experience, and any other relevant information required by the job.
- You may also need to upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and other supporting documents.
- Review your application before submitting it to ensure that all the information is accurate and complete.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation. The EBRD’s recruitment team will review your application, and if you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
It’s important to note that the EBRD only accepts applications submitted through its careers website. If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, you can contact the EBRD’s recruitment team through the careers website.