- Organization: IRC
- Location: United State
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Program Assistant
- Close on: 26 Mar 2023
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a voluntary organization that provides international help, relief, and development. It assists those affected by humanitarian disasters in more than 40 countries and 28 American cities in surviving, recovering, and rebuilding their lives. The IRC Way is a multilingual document that defines the ideals of the organization. Its objectives for power include establishing a just society where everyone may prosper.
Also, You can apply for NGO-Immigration Legal Assistant
About NGO-Program Assistant/United States/2023
The Program Assistant offers client support services to refugees as well as administrative support to the Immigration Legal Services teams. They deliver services with a strong emphasis on client empowerment using a strengths-based approach that helps clients succeed in their community.
- Respond to texts, emails, and phones to help the Immigration Legal Services team.
- Referrals are screened and forwarded to the proper internal contact after being forwarded via our New Client Services Request form and partners both internal and external.
- Create folders for qualified customers on Box and place all program-required documentation in the client’s virtual files to provide administrative support.
- In order to connect clients with IRC and partner resources, a clear and prompt communication strategy must be used.
- Work with several teams (Employment, Health, and Wellness, Resettlement, Education, Immigration) to provide recommendations, fight for clients’ rights, and aid in service coordination.
- Keep up relationships with neighborhood groups to get client referrals as required.
- fulfill the standards for recordkeeping.
- As needed, lend a hand with case management’s administrative responsibilities.
- more tasks as needed.
Required Qualifications of NGO-Program Assistant/United States/2023
Undergraduate degree preferred;
- Prior related work experience, including customer service, compliance with program requirements, and accurate and timely recordkeeping;
- Strong commitment to ensuring the success of the IRC mission while adhering to the values of service, accountability, integrity, and equality as defined in the IRC Way
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
Fluency in English and Spanish;