- Organization: WFP
- Location: Ethiopia
- Type; Full Time
- Job Title: Administration Associate
- Close on: 20 Mar 2023
About OrganizationThe World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide. It was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy. WFP works in more than 80 countries, providing food assistance to more than 80 million people each year.WFP’s mission is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger by 2030, and it provides food assistance in emergency situations, as well as supports long-term development programs to improve food security and nutrition. The organization works closely with governments, NGOs, and other partners to deliver food assistance to those in need, and it also provides technical support and expertise to help countries build their own food security systems.WFP is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from governments, the private sector, and individuals. In addition to its work providing food assistance, WFP also engages in research, policy development, and advocacy on issues related to hunger and food security.Also, Apply: UN Jobs in Pakistan-Livestock Specialist
About UN Jobs in Ethiopia-Administration AssociateJob Title: Administration Associate ( Facility Management )Contract Type: Fixed TermGrade: G6No. of positions: One (1)Duty Station: Addis AbabaEthiopia Country Offices Addis Ababa is where you can find this position. The employees in these positions answer to a Chief, Head of Unit, or Administrative Officer.At this level, employers expect prospective candidates to act responsibly and independently after receiving only general instructions. On a daily basis, decision-making is necessary to solve unforeseen issues. In order to continuously improve the quality of support offered, job holders have the experience and knowledge to adapt to new situations and contribute to the development of systems and procedures. It is required of job holders to manage resources, mentor, and lead a group of support personnel.To plan and deliver facilities management services that are of the highest quality, cost-effective, and oriented toward the needs of the customer.
UN Jobs in Ethiopia-Administration Associate Requirments
- Having completed secondary school or earned a degree in business administration, or a related discipline, and having at least the required amount of work experience in facilities management
- A minimum of 4 years with a degree in facilities management, building management, or contract management, or 6 years with secondary education.
- Work experience in Engineering, Architecture, and Interior Design
- Familiarity with Auto cad
- Familiarity with English
How to Apply?
- Read the job description carefully: Once you find a job opening that interests you, read the job description carefully to ensure that you meet the qualifications and experience required for the position. Make sure to also review the “duties and responsibilities” and “competencies” sections to ensure that you have the necessary skills for the job.
- Prepare your application materials: Most UN job applications require a cover letter and a resume/CV. Your cover letter should highlight your relevant skills and experience, and explain why you are a strong fit for the position. Your resume/CV should be tailored to the job opening and include your education, work experience, and any other relevant information.
- Submit your application: Once you have prepared your application materials, you can submit your application through the UN’s online application system. You will need to create an account and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
- Follow up on your application: After you submit your application, you may need to wait several weeks or months to hear back from the UN. If you do not hear back within a reasonable amount of time, you can follow up with the hiring manager or HR department to inquire about the status of your application.
It’s important to note that the UN’s application process may vary depending on the job opening and location. Be sure to carefully review the job posting and follow the application instructions provided.