- Organization: UNOPS
- Location: Congo
- Type: Full Time
- Job Title: Project Management Support Senior Officer
- Close on: 12 Feb 2023
A UN organization tasked with carrying out infrastructure and purchasing projects for the organization and its partners are known as UNOPS. It is a self-sufficient, demand-driven organization that offers development, humanitarian, peace, and security solutions.
Also, You can apply for UN Careers-Procurement Senior Analyst
About UN Jobs-Project Management Support Senior Officer
Nearly 20 years of unrest have plagued the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), especially in the eastern provinces. During warfare, landmines were often used, and explosive remnants of war from combat still pose a threat.
UNMAS arrived in the DRC in 2002 to support the MONUSCO peacekeeping mission and carry out humanitarian mine action operations. It continues to collaborate with all parties concerned about safety, control of weapons and ammunition, and mine action.
Required Qualifications of Project Management Support Senior Officer
- An Advanced University Degree (master’s Degree or equivalent) with two years of relevant experience OR
- A First level university degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) with four years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Programme/project development or management in either public or private sector organizations.
- Experience in communication, events organization, donor relations, donor reporting, or project proposal writing is desired.
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading) is required.
- Knowledge of French is desired.