The Norwegian BI Presidential Scholarship is officially taking applications for the school year 2023. The BI Presidential fellowship is made available by the Norwegian Business School to international students who intend to pursue a master’s degree at a prestigious university in Europe.
CDT Scholarships for UK Ph.D. Students in Computer Science (Fully Funded)
Due to its top-notch professors and staff, Norwegian Business School has been placed #4 among Scandinavian business schools. The European foreign scholarships are created especially for students who excel in the classroom, work hard to achieve academic success in all of their disciplines, and gain cutting-edge knowledge and skills. The institution welcomes students from Norway as well as the rest of the globe, who will turn it into a magnificent hub for diversity and education. Passionate students will work to ensure they receive the best education possible while pursuing their areas of specialization and serving as mentors for others.
Students should keep in mind that the Norwegian Business School offers more job chances globally and that the master’s scholarship will help them thrive in the modern world. Students from foreign countries can apply for twenty scholarships, but Norwegian students will only be eligible for ten. For two years, the institution will cover the whole cost of the master’s program tuition. International students can get a stipend from the BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship to help with living costs while they are studying in Norway. Therefore, if you want to receive free education in Norway, you must not pass up this chance.
Short Details of BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway
- Host Country: Norway
- Host Institution: BI Presidential
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 1 March 2023
Advantages of BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway
- The scholarship will pay complete tuition for Norwegian students for the first two years of the master’s degree.
- Each semester of the master’s program will provide a complete tuition refund for international students.
- For up to two years’ worth of living expenses, overseas students will get a stipend.
- Based on merit, the scholarships will be awarded.
- Students will study educational systems throughout Europe.
- The European fellowship will also give access to a range of employment opportunities.
Eligibility Requirments of BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway
- All international students are eligible to apply for Norway’s fully funded scholarships.
- Applicants must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or its equivalent on the international grading system.
- BI requires third-year enrollment for those who are interested in the Civilekonom program.
- Applications for master’s programs in science are accepted by citizens of Norway and other nations.
- Students are required to maintain 30 ECTs every semester in order for their scholarships to continue to be valid.
- a total grade point average (GPA) of at least a B after each semester.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship. But BI Norwegian Business School will only provide funding for one per applicant.
- Awarded scholarships are tied to a specific academic program at an accredited university and are not transferable.
- Foreign candidates for the BI Presidential Scholarship who fulfill the prerequisites for a Lnekassen student loan in Norway (a bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS from a Norwegian educational institution) will be treated as domestic applicants and will not be qualified for the living expenditure stipend.
- The advantage is given to those pursuing their first master’s degree. For applicants who already hold master’s degrees, scholarships are not given preference.
How to Apply
- Explain why you deserve the award and how your grades qualify you in a maximum one-page scholarship application letter.
- Use the apply now option below to submit your whole application together with the scholarship letter when applying for admission.
- Students participating in BI’s Sivk program may apply in their third year by emailing the scholarship application letter to email@example.com.