At King Fahd University, master’s and doctorate scholarship applications are now being accepted. Saudi Arabian MBA programs will also be offered in the fall of 2023. A fully funded scholarship, the Shah Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) 2023 is open to both local and international applicants who are Saudi Arabian residents.
Also, You can apply for Poland Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
According to the top 200 lists published by the World University Rankings in 2022, King Fahd University was ranked 186th in the world. Shah Fahd and King Abdullah’s brother announced the King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2023. Please take note that female students are eligible for the King Fahad Scholarship as well.
Short Details of Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2023
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Host Institution: King Fahd University
Funding Type: Fully Funded
Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D. Degrees
Fields of Study: Several Fields
Eligible Students: International Students
Application Status: Open Now
Application Deadline: 11 February 2023
Advantages of Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2023
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Airfare ticket prepaid for the initial trip to Dammam, at the beginning of the contract, and a return ticket after completion of the degree of RA and Lecture-B
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria
- Projects funded by the University
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. And a master’s degree.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 1 course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
- At least one year of full work experience. This requirement can be waived for applicants who have exceptional graduate assistants, research assistants, and academic records.
- Copy of ID (National Identity / Saudi Citizen / Passport – Saudi Arabia / Applicant from outside residence – KSA resident)
- Official Text [For Ph.D. Applicants – For Masters and Masters applicants.
- After submitting the online application, submit three () recommendations from your academic referee through the online suggestion system. Review (letter of recommendation)
- The purpose of this statement (a one-page article focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Photo size(passport) with white background (optional for women)
- CV summarizes your education and work experience. Check (How to Create a Proficient CV)
- GMAT (for international MBA applicants).
- TOEFL (minimum 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or IELTS (minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.) if available]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]