Singapore arrived here. Apply for a Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 and further your studies (SINGA). Singapore International Graduate Award, or SINGA, is a government-run institution that provides fully funded scholarships for international students attending Singaporean institutes. All costs are covered by the Scholarship. IELTS is not required to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship.
With the SINGA, undergraduate applicants have the option of applying directly for a Ph.D. scholarship, a master’s degree leading to a PhD, or a direct PhD after a four-year undergraduate degree program. Without paying a dime, you will receive a scholarship to one of Singapore’s top four institutions. The SINGA Scholarship 2023 is available to students worldwide. Below are further details on the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023.
Singapore Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded Detials
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2023
Advantages of Singapore Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
- Full Tuition Fees are covered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Who is Eligible?
- The Scholarship is open for application to all international graduates.
- There is no restriction on nationality or origin.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
How to Apply?
It is required to submit the entire application online. Below is a link to the SINGA Scholarship Portal’s official webpage.