About DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics 2023
For Doctorate degrees in all academic fields provided at universities, the DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics 2023 program is available. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of up to 2,150 euros per month. This scholarship is available to All citizens.
Also, Apply: for the University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023
- Degree: PhD
- Supported by: (DAAD)
- Deadline: Varies Deadline
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 2,150 euros per month
The DAAD promotes the interchange of scientists and academics from partner nations in order to enhance international connections and bilateral research collaborations between German and foreign universities. Programs for cultural exchange and bilateral agreements with organizations from other countries serve as the foundation for these interactions.
The most important selection criteria are:
- Academic accomplishments and publications, if any, must be listed in the curriculum vitae and publications list.
- A convincing and well-planned research project
Advantages DAAD Bilateral Exchange of Academics 2023
Monthly payments of:
- For lecturers, assistant professors, and assistant teachers, 2,000 euros
- 2,150 euros for professors
- The outbound and return travel expenses are covered by the respective sending country unless bilateral agreements specify otherwise.
- If you have a disability or a chronic condition, you can get help paying for extra expenses that come with it and aren’t covered by other sources of financing.