- Host Country: Austria
- Host Institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
- Level: Master’s
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
About TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
TU Wien, also known as Vienna University of Technology, is a research-oriented university located in Vienna, Austria. It was founded in 1815 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious technical universities in Europe.
The university offers a wide range of programs in engineering, natural sciences, mathematics, computer science, and architecture, with a strong focus on research and innovation. It has nine faculties, including the Faculty of Architecture and Planning, Faculty of Mathematics and Geoinformation, Faculty of Civil Engineering, and Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
Also, Apply: International La Trobe Scholarship 2024
TU Wien has a long history of research excellence and is home to many renowned research institutions, including the Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology, the Institute of Advanced Studies, and the Institute of Science and Technology Austria.
The university has a vibrant student community with around 30,000 students from over 100 countries, and it offers a variety of student services and activities, including student clubs, sports teams, and cultural events.
Overall, TU Wien is a leading institution for technical education and research in Europe, and it continues to attract top talent from around the world.
About Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 Study in Austria
The finest female computer science students at TU Wien in Austria who are enrolled in a Master’s degree are given the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024. The fellowship is named in honor of Prof. Helmut Veith, a well-known computer scientist and professor at the Technical University of Vienna. Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, yet this scholarship carries on his legacy. The scholarship, which is worth €6,000 year, is supported by TU Wien International. This cash can be used to pay for tuition, living costs, and other expenditures related to attending TU Vienna. A fantastic chance for gifted female students to continue their education at one of the top computer science universities in the world is the Helmut Veith Scholarship.
The Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria is aimed to support students who are pursuing studies in the fields of computer science, at TU Wien. The Stipend’s goals are to support students with their educational expenses and to promote academic success. Recipients must be enrolled at TU Vienna and make good academic progress in order to qualify for the Stipend. Furthermore, winners are required to live in Austria while pursuing their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend is a fantastic chance for students who are committed to their education and need financial support.
For overseas students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the Technical University of Vienna in Austria, the Helmut Veith Stipend is a fantastic option. Female students from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship. If a student is seriously considering enrolling in the Technical University of Vienna’s master’s program in computer science, they may submit an application for the scholarship. This university is dedicated to including global viewpoints in its curriculum and provides top-notch educational opportunities. Students will acquire transferrable abilities throughout this curriculum that will help them manage the many positions they might take on as their careers progress.
Advantages of Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 Study in Austria
- Selected candidates will receive a grant of up to EUR 6,000 per year for a maximum of two years as part of the award.
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 Study in Austria Requirments
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Female students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Computer Science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for the award.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science/Mathematics degree, or an equivalent degree qualification, in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is seeking applicants who have extensive knowledge of and interest in at least one of the following areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Applicants are required to possess sufficient English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien.
- A Master in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- A Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Data Science Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.
The Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 application deadline is November 30, 2023, for TU Wien in Austria.
How to Apply?
All applicants are required to submit the following paperwork:
- Please send the student a cover letter outlining the kind of funding they are looking for and any other pertinent details.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter outlining the student’s goals for the program in Logic and Computation, the justifications for needing financial assistance, and the faculty groups they are interested in collaborating with on their master’s thesis.
- Copy of passport.
- certificates, diplomas, or degrees (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher).
- two references’ names and contact information (for letters of recommendation)
- English proficiency certification (TOEFL or similar)