Apply now to receive a scholarship from Hungary for the 2023 academic year and continue your education there. The 2023–24 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships Program of the Hungarian Government is now accepting applications. The 2013-founded program aims to advance the internationalization of higher education in Hungary by drawing exceptional students from all around the world. The scholarships offer recipients the option to pursue a top-notch education at some of Hungary’s most prestigious institutions while developing strong ties to the country on a personal and professional level. The Tempus Public Foundation oversees the program, which is open to qualifying students from all countries. We implore you to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to study in Hungary!
Also, apply for Scholarships from Romania
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023–24 is a well-known initiative that provides full support to selected international students who wish to enroll in a higher education institution in Hungary. Due to the fact that the scholarship is founded on bilateral educational agreements between Hungary and specific countries, it receives applications from all around the world. Each year, more than 5000 students from more than 80 countries are selected to receive the scholarship, which covers all higher education disciplines at all degree levels. Along with full-time programs, the award covers doctoral programs. Thus, the Hungary Scholarship is one of the most comprehensive and difficult rewards offered.
Also, apply for Singapore Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded.
Short Details of Hungary Scholarships 2023:
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host Institution: Hungary Government
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree, Master,s Degree, and Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 16 January 2023
Advantages of Hungary Scholarships 2023
The monthly amount of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 120) for 12 months.
In addition, the program will provide free dormitory accommodations or an accommodation allowance of 40,000 HUF per month (it does not cover the full cost of living).
Medical insurance is provided for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 180) for 12 months per person.
- No-tuition Education
- the HUF 140,000 (about EUR 390) per month during the first four semesters.
- The second phase of four semesters will cost HUF 180,000 per month (about EUR 500) till the end of the program.
- The second phase of four semesters, which lasts until the end of the program, will cost HUF 180,000 per month (around EUR 500).
- If you are from one of the nations that is qualified, you may apply.
- You need a secondary school graduation certificate in order to apply for a bachelor’s degree.
- Additionally, you ought to have a strong academic history.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for candidates pursuing master’s degrees.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree in order to be considered for a doctoral degree.
- A certificate of student status must be provided by the sending/home university if you are applying for a non-degree or one-tier program.
- The appropriate authorities in sending partner countries should nominate candidates.
Online application form.
National ID card or Passport Copy of Motivational Letter Medical certificate.
Academic Transcripts. Proof of Language proficiency.
Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).