International students from all over the world can now apply for Ottawa University Scholarships in Canada for the class of 2023. For undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, graduate diploma, and short program students, the university offers a variety of scholarships. The opportunity to apply for scholarships at Ottawa University is fantastic. The university renowne for providing high-quality instruction and a supportive study atmosphere.
For students, finding additional cash is a never-ending struggle. Ottawa University has responded by offering international scholarships in 2023. Students who require financial aid can apply for a range of international scholarship programs offered by Ottawa University. Don’t pass up this chance, so get in touch with Ottawa University right away.
Finding organizations that grant scholarships in Canada is getting more and harder for students, especially in Ottawa. Fortunately, Ottawa University has taken steps to lessen the cost of higher education for international students by providing scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., microprograms, short programs (under six months), and graduate diploma programs (under two years). In Canada’s capital city of Ottawa, there is a public research institution call the University of Ottawa. One of Canada’s top-ranked and most prominent universities, the University of Ottawa educates its students and also helps them become ready to specialize in their areas of interest. To be eligible to apply for Ottawa University Scholarships 2023, students must have a high academic record.
International Scholarships of Ottawa University Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: University of Ottawa
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Eligibility: International Students
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Advantages of International Scholarships at Ottawa University
For full-time undergraduate and graduate studies, the University of Ottawa provides a number of scholarships to both Canadians and foreign students. The University of Ottawa will automatically examine applicants for several of its scholarships. The University of Ottawa’s most generous scholarships liste below with descriptions.
- University of Ottawa Admission Scholarship: The amount of the stipend varies between $1,000 and $4,000.
- French Studies Bursary: This scholarship awards $1,000 per year to students enrolled in direct-entry faculties or in the Faculty of Law, Civil Law program, for four undergraduate years.
- Bursaries for Postsecondary Studies in French as a Second Language: Providing financial assistance of $3,000 to students enrolled in a program taught in French.
- Professional Training Scholarship: Awarded to students enrolled in the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, the Faculty of Education, or the Faculty of Medicine, MD Program (with a maximum award of $1,000).
- President’s Scholarship: The award amount is $30,000 ($7,500 per year) or $22,500 ($7,500 per year) if you pursue your law degree through a civil law program. Applicants must have fluency in English and French. This scholarship may renewe for three years.
- Chancellor’s Scholarship: The scholarship is worth $26,000 ($6,500 annually).
- Merit Scholarship: Up to $1000 for each term of full-time undergraduate study.
- Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Scholarship: This scholarship awardes to International students in the Faculty of Engineering. 35 scholarships are available. Its value is $4,000 to $5,000.
- Faculty of Engineering Memorial Scholarship: This scholarship offeres to seven female students enrolled at the faculty of engineering. This scholarship is worth $2,000.
- Faculty of Science Undergraduate Research Scholarship: A total of 16 students will receive this scholarship. The value of the scholarship is $11,500.
- The faculty of Social Sciences Dean’s Excellence Award values at $1500.
- Faculty of Social Sciences Jean Chrétien Scholarship: The award values at a minimum of $5,000.
- Fleur de Lys Admission Scholarship: The value of this scholarship is $10,000 ($2,500 per year).
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship: This scholarship offeres to students in the Faculty of Arts. Ten scholarships offere and they are renewable. The scholarship values at $4,000 ($1,000 per year) for four consecutive undergraduate years.
- Student Mobility Scholarship: The value of the scholarship is $1,000 for one term, and $2,000 for two terms.
- Differential Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship: The value of these scholarships differs from program to program and is offered to international students.
- Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English: The amount varies based on the course of study undertaken by the student.
- Excellence Scholarship for African Students Studying in English: These scholarships are awarded to international students who are citizens of African countries and their value varies according to their study program.
- Admission Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at $7,500 per year.
- Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to international students attending Ottawa University. The amount of the scholarship depends on the degree program you are enrolled in.
- Special Merit Scholarship: The scholarship amount and duration may vary.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS): This is a scholarship available to female applicants. The value of the Master’s Degree Program is $25,000 with a $1,000 research allowance.
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
The following list provides a list of Ph.D. scholarships available at Ottawa University Canada.
- International Doctoral Scholarship: Applicants that do not receive waivers of tuition are eligible for this scholarship.
- Admission Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to $72,000 over a period of four years.
- Special Merit Scholarship: The scholarship is available to international students. Scholarship amounts may vary.
- Mitacs Globalink Fellowship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS): The scholarship is valued at $35,000 plus $2000 towards research.
Eligibility Requirements of International Scholarships at Ottawa University
Students at the University of Ottawa have access to a wide variety of scholarships. As a result, the requirements for each program and scholarship would be different.
- Check the eligibility criteria here for Undergraduate Degree Programs.
- Check the eligibility criteria here for Graduate Degree Programs.
Due to the Different types of scholarships offered by Ottawa University, the application deadlines for these scholarships may vary. Please check the official website.
The deadline for Undergraduates is 1st April 2023.
The deadline for Graduates is 1st February 2023.
How to Apply?
- students must apply online by visiting the official website.
- There are some scholarships offered to students that do not require them to apply separately for these awards.
- Each student must create an account online and remember his/her login ID and password.
- Students should fill out the application form for the program they want to study and upload all the required documents.