Indonesia is presently accepting applications for the KNB Scholarship 2023–2024 offered by the Indonesian Government. Everyone who wants to study abroad for a fully funded bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in Indonesia is encouraged to apply. The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is a program open to students from all over the world, according to the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. The academic year 2023–2024 is covered by this award.
The entire cost of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship to study abroad in Indonesia is covered by the Indonesian government. Undergraduate and graduate students majoring in the humanities, engineering, science, education, or social sciences are eligible for this grant.
Also, You can apply for Poland Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is open to international students from all academic fields and disciplines. The master’s scholarship for international students lasts 24 months, whereas the undergraduate scholarship for international students lasts 8 semesters (4 semesters).
Short Details of KNB Scholarships in Indonesia 2023
- University: Indonesian Universities
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Indonesia
- Last Date: 20 April (Annual)
Advantages of KNB Scholarships in Indonesia 2023
- New students will receive an IDR 1,500,000 housing stipend when they arrive in Indonesia.
- Only a monthly housing stipend and a book allowance will be provided to new students during the Indonesian language preparation course and program.
- During their studies, KNB students will receive a monthly stipend that includes a living allowance as well as a research and book allowance.
- The maximum monthly premium for health insurance is INR 400,000. (if the cost of medical services exceeds the costs covered by health insurance, the difference must be borne by the student)
- One international round-trip (economy class) ticket, including local transportation to the host university, from the international airport of the student’s home country to Indonesia.
- to support the development of human resources
- to advance greater cultural understanding and solidify ties between developing nations.
- as a part of a national policy to increase the number of top-tier universities in Indonesia, to strengthen the research capabilities of Indonesian higher education institutions.
- Indonesian language courses and master’s preparation programs: Maximum 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree: Maximum 48 months (8 semesters).
- Master’s program: Maximum 24 months (4 semesters)
- Ph.D. Course: Maximum 36 months
- CV/resume with a current photo and contact details
- Degree certificate with transcripts
- HSSC result with mark sheet
- Two letters of recommendation from the relevant government agency or university, each with the last signer’s email and phone number.
- a government hospital’s health/fitness certification for studying abroad
- Nationality ID card
- IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 700, and minimum IBT TOEFL 80 (certificates must be obtained within the last 2 years)
Eligibility Criteria of KNB Scholarships in Indonesia 2023
For master’s scholarships, applicants must be at least 35 years old.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for applicants; master’s degree holders cannot apply.
- An applicant’s TOEFL or IELTS score is required (or other approved English language proficiency test).
- 80, 6.0, or anything similar
- The online application form must be fully filled out by applicants.
- Before departing for Indonesia, selected candidates are required to sign a declaration.
- KNB Scholarship Management created the letter and the scholarship agreement.
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Register” in login mode.
- Enter your email, and click Sign Up.
- Receives your registration link in your email.
- Click on Registration.
- Enter your name, and password and confirm the password, click on Sign Up to complete the registration.
- Log in with your email and password.
- After login, the applicant will see the dashboard.
- Click “Create New Request”.
- Fill out all the application forms carefully.
- You can save the program before sending it and continue later.