Germany study opportunity is available! For the winter semester, applications are being accepted for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship for the master’s program. Students participating in master’s programs or other equivalency programs at public universities in Germany are eligible for fully financed scholarships. International students who want to attend German public universities are given Konrad-Adenauer scholarships. It actively encourages intercultural conversations, the creation of global networks, and the globalization of science and universities. Undergraduate and doctoral students are not eligible for this grant in Europe; it covers master’s courses at universities for two years.
The goal of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung international student fellowship is to support foreign students who have finished their undergraduate degrees in their native countries and wish to continue their education at a German institution. The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political organization based on Christian democratic principles that works to advance human rights throughout Europe and the world while encouraging democracy and the rule of law. The Konrad Adenauer master scholarship offers mentoring to its recipients in addition to financial aid.
Every key seminar offered by KAS is attended by alumni as a result of the community’s ongoing connection to them. They aggressively encourage cross-cultural communication, the creation of global networks, and the globalization of academia and science. After completing their education in Germany, Konrad Adenauer wants its alumni to actively contribute to strengthening ties between their home countries and the Federal Republic of Germany.
Why should I apply for German scholarships, you must be wondering. German universities are renowned for their top-notch instruction, cutting-edge research infrastructure, and innovative teaching strategies. This guarantees that students obtain a thorough education and equips them for a prosperous future in their subject of choice. Studying in Germany exposes students to a different culture, which can be incredibly gratifying and enriching. Also, studying in Germany can help students gain a broader perspective, develop greater cultural sensitivity, and improve their ability to adjust to new situations.
International students can benefit from German scholarships by receiving financial support to pay for their tuition, living expenses, and other related charges. These scholarships are available to many students throughout Europe since they are given based on academic merit. Receiving an overseas scholarship can also be a great addition to a student’s resume because it demonstrates their dedication to their field of study and good academic accomplishment.
Subjects of Study
If they wish to study master’s programs in the following subjects, international students may apply for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
- Social Science
- History and Journalism or related areas
The deadline is July 1, 2023
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: July 1, 2023
Eligibility Requirements of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023
Do you want to go to Germany to study for your higher education? If they meet the requirements, Opportunities Circle urges all qualified students to apply for fully financed scholarships in Germany. But, before beginning the application, you must review the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship conditions.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for this program.
- International students must have an offer letter and be admitted to a German public university.
- Preferred candidates are from Social Science, Socio-Economics, History and Journalism or related areas.
- Candidates should be active in a social or political context.
- International students should be able to present excellent results, which is 80 percent or more.
- This scholarship is available for students up to the age of 35.
- Candidate should have fluent knowledge of German or English language necessary for this study program.
- English / German: Good knowledge of German (B2-level).
Advantages of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Graduates will receive a monthly scholarship for the duration of their degree program.
- Expenses for master’s programs at public universities are covered under this scholarship.
- The host foundation will cover accommodation, health insurance and basic living costs.
- International students will also receive travel expenses.
- International students will get a chance to learn the German language.
- This full scholarship in Germany for international students is an opportunity to explore one of the European countries and its culture.
- The scholarship will also open doors for more opportunities.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023 Requirments
- Complete the application form with two passport photographs.
- Health certificate.
- CV in tabular form.
- Letter of motivation including:
- A description of the intended study program (content, objective) and the reason for choosing it.
- Explaining the connection to Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation.
- Reflection on career ambitions.
- Certified copy of your school and bachelor’s diploma.
- Two letters of recommendation written by an academic instructor/teacher/professor who can comment on the candidate’s performance as a student.
- Admission Letter from the German university.
- Mandatory and detailed information about the intended study program’s format, content, start, durations, and costs.
How to Apply?
Applications must be sent through email in the formats listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject: Scholarship Application Name of Applicant
- Please submit the documents in English or German in PDF format. Name the files in the following format: Name of the document (e.g., Chhayheng Soth CV) first name last name
- Make sure you completely fill out the application forms.
- Prepare the application’s required paperwork.
- Make sure you submit your application by the deadline.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship deadline for the winter semester by 1 July 2023.