Would you prefer to begin your academic career in France? If so, now is a great time to apply for scholarships at Paris-Saclay University in France for the academic years 2023–2024. Foreign students who want to earn their master’s degree in France are welcome at Paris-Saclay University. The Université Paris-Saclay seeks to facilitate the admission of highly qualified international students to the University, particularly those who wish to pursue an academic project through research up to the doctoral level. This is done by making it easier for international students to access the Master’s programs offered by its faculties, component institutions, and affiliated universities.
Also, Apply for: Italy Scholarship For Afghan Students
The IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir will provide funding for the Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2023 in France, which will be given out based on academic achievement. All applicants who are accepted into a master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay are eligible for the scholarships. AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), and Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines are among the institutions (UVSQ).
Depending on the student’s admission level and topic of study, the Universite Paris-Saclay International Scholarships 2023 are given to students accepted into a master’s program at the university for one or two years. All academic subjects except those pertaining to vocational training are available. The University of Paris-Saclay scholarship offers 10,000 euros per year for tuition as well as travel reimbursement and visa charges.
Short Detials Masters Scholarship 2023 Study in France
- Scholarship Host Country: France
- University: University of Paris-Saclay
- Course Level: Masters’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Advantages of Masters Scholarship 2023 Study in France
- Université Paris-Saclay will provide an amount of 10,000€ during the scholarship program.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses will be provided.
List of Subjects with Academic Options:
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
Masters Scholarship 2023 Study in France Requirments
- A candidate newly accepted international students aged 30 and less during the selection are eligible to apply.
- A candidate living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- A candidate who has lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus
- Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program).
- A candidate must demonstrate good academic and leadership potential.
The University of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship 2023-2024 application deadline is May 16, 2023, in France.
How to Apply?
Step 1: All applicants for a Master’s program at one of the participating colleges must do so online. It is crucial to remember that every institution has a unique admissions procedure.
Step 2: Should your master’s application for admission be accepted, you will be notified via email with a link to the online scholarship application form.
Step 3: A link to the recommendation form will be emailed to the referees the applicant named in Step 2 so they may access it. Before the call’s closing date, they must authenticate the form online and submit it. When applications have been properly submitted, candidates will automatically receive an email notification.
Step 4: A scholarship application won’t be deemed finished until the recommendation forms have been filled out and approved by two referees. A specific message informing the candidate that his file has been finished won’t be sent.