For the academic year 2023, the University of Saskatchewan (Usask) welcomes international applicants to apply for scholarships in Canada. It is a terrific opportunity for people who want to attend one of Canada’s top universities to pursue a Bachelor’s or Ph.D. Additionally, the university offers substantial incentives to all students from any nation in order to support their objectives.
Also, Apply for FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) 2023
International Student Awards, International Baccalaureate (IB) Awards, and the Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship for International Students are some of the most prestigious scholarships available to international students at the University of Saskatchewan (Usask).
Short Detials of Scholarships for International Students at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- Application Deadline: 15 and 21 February 2023
- Awarding Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate and Ph.D.
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Fields of Study: Programs offered by University
Advantages of the Scholarship
The University of Saskatchewan offers a range of grants and scholarships, with different benefits depending on the student’s GPA and potential for admission to other universities.
Scholarships for International Students at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada Requirments
- Applicants should hold a nationality of countries other than Canada.
- Students must have finished the IB Diploma Program in order to be eligible for International Baccalaureate (IB) Awards.
- Be a current high school (secondary) student who plans to continue their education at USask after graduation for the bachelor’s degree level.
- Alternately, be a student with little to no prior post-secondary education who has already completed high school (secondary).
- Candidates for the Ph.D. degree must hold a Master’s degree from a reputable university or institution, or its worldwide equivalent;
- For Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship, students must be International students at USask.
- The recipient of this prize must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 80.00%.
- have not more than 24 months left to finish a doctoral graduate degree (at the University of Saskatchewan or another institution) at the time of nomination.
- Entrants must have submitted an application for a Ph.D. program and obtained an NSID after paying the application cost.
- Meet additional admission and scholarship requirements of the University.
Needed Documents of Scholarships for International Students at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- High school transcripts and certificate
- English language proficiency proof (if asked)
- For Doctoral Applicants:
- Proposed Research Outline (max. two pages)
- Bibliography (max. five pages)
- Canadian Common CV
- Copies of official transcripts from all universities attended (the unofficial University of Saskatchewan transcripts will be accepted)
How to Apply?
- Find a program to take admission for
- Learn the admission requirements and make sure to meet them all
- Apply for admission and complete the online application
- Complete a particular scholarship form as guided for each one.