Scholarships for master’s and doctoral degrees are now being accepted at King Fahd University. MBA programs in Saudi Arabia are also accessible for Fall 2023. Saudi nationals residing locally and international applicants are eligible for the Shah Fahd University Scholarship (KFUPM) 2023, a fully funded scholarship.
Also, You can apply for Poland Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
The top 200 rankings published by the World University Rankings in 2022 placed King Fahd University at position 186 worldwide. Shah Fahd and the brother of King Abdullah announced the King Abdullah Scholarship Program 2023. Please note that female students may also apply for the King Fahad Scholarship.
Short Details of (UNDP) Scholarship 2023
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by the: University of Bradford
- Deadline: The deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, total fees
Eight fully financed postgraduate scholarships given via distance learning for staff members of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Africa Program are now available, thanks to the School of Management at the University of Bradford.
Eligibility Requirements of (UNDP) Scholarship 2023
- Any employee working with the Africa program at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) may apply; all nationalities will be considered.
- Applicants must have received a scholarship offer to enroll in their desired course of study.
- a resume with the names of two recent references from the workplace.
- A 2,000-word personal essay outlining your goals for attending the university and outlining how you would put what you learn into practice to advance your career.
Additionally, we’d like to see some thought put into the theme you would like to concentrate on for your project and any potential contributions such a study might have.
Additionally, we would like you to explain why you choose to attend Bradford in general and how that decision supports your professional goals.
The cost of tuition is covered by the scholarship.
How to Apply
Fill out a written personal statement describing how you want to profit from doing your chosen course at the university and how you hope to use the knowledge you gain there to advance your career.