The UNICEF Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the chance to acquire hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship possibilities.
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning chances in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will help their academic, professional, and personal development.
Benefits of UNICEF Internships :
UNICEF Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates the option to gain direct practical work background.
- Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Expenses we cover: UNICEF offers a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If required, UNICEF will provide appropriate supporting documents for our visa applications.
You may like this too: Guide to Junior Professional Officer Programme at UNICEF
Eligibility Criteria for UNICEF Internships
- At least 18 years old.
- Enlisted in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Experienced in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be needed.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have robust academic implementation and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience appropriate to the function you’re applying for.
Read also: Guide to Volunteer Programme at UNICEF
How to apply?
- Once you recognize a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully check the conditions for each internship chance and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build an effective profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted nominees will be contacted.
You can find UNICEF Internships here.